This plugin is called WordPress File Monitor. It monitors your WordPress installation for added/deleted/changed files. When a change is detected an email alert can be sent to a specified address.
- Monitors file system for added/deleted/changed files
- Sends email when a change is detected
- Multiple email formats for alerts
- Administration area alert to notify you of changes in case email is not received
- Ability to monitor files for changes based on file hash or timestamp
- Ability to exclude directories from scan (for instance if you use a cacheing system that stores its files within the monitored zone)
- Site URL included in notification email in case plugin is in use on multiple site